Saturday, January 3, 2009

First Post

Hello! Welcome to my first post! This is a blog for my thoughts on television and the entertainment industry in general. My name is Cassie, and I am a graduate student studying journalism. After writing about entertainment for my college newspaper, I found myself missing having an outlet to express my oh-so-important thoughts. Since everyone else already has a blog, I thought I would jump on the bandwagon. So let's see how long my journey into the blogosphere lasts. I plan on mostly writing about television, my one true love in life (after Tom Hanks), but I don't want to limit myself. If I find something interesting or see a good (or bad) movie, I'll share it with you. Maybe I'll even blog about my love for "General Hospital." Actually, I probably will do that. In the end, I just want this to be a place where I can put my thoughts down for anyone or no one to read. Hope you enjoy.

No comments: